Your clients come to you year after year. Often you serve the parents, and then the next generation as well. You are a trusted advisor. Almost a member of the family. They turn to you when they face difficult situations, such as the mental or physical decline of an elderly relative.
You have helped them to financially prepare for this possibility. Now you can continue to retain their trust by offering expert guidance so that they can make loving and thoughtful decisions about the care needs of a dependent relative. Working together, we can make sure that your clients receive the services best suited to their individual preferences and resources.
Give us a call when you need:
- Expert evaluation of an elder’s ability to live independently.
- Recommendations for appropriate care options (in home, assisted living or facilities).
- Coordination of services from multiple providers.
- Knowledgeable advocacy with physicians, hospitals, facilities and insurers.
- On-going care management in collaboration with a bank trust officer, legal guardian or conservator.
- Facilitation of family meetings and communication with long-distance relatives
- Quick response to urgent situations.
Our professional, objective yet caring assessments can help you increase client satisfaction and untangle tense family situations. Let’s talk! 1-844-580-8338.